As of January 1, 2014, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) mandates that all ICANN accredited registrars verify the Registrant WHOIS contact information for all new domain name registrations and Registrant contact modifications.
This domain name has been verified and will become active in the next 24-48 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why was my domain suspended?
- ICANN requires that the domain name registrant's contact information or changes to the registrant's contact WHOIS information be verified within 15 calendar days. If the data is not verified in this time frame, ICANN mandates that the website be suspended pending the verification.
- How can I remove the suspension on my domain?
- The suspension of the domain will be removed after the WHOIS information is successfully verified. Please update the WHOIS information with complete and accurate contact details through your account at GKG.NET. Once updated, you will receive a new verification email.
- Once the suspension is removed when will my website come back online?
- We estimate it make take 24 to 48 hours for the website to come back online. This is due to the way that DNS works.
- Who is ICANN?
- ICANN is responsible for the coordination of the global internet's systems of unique identifiers and, in particular, ensuring its' stable and secure operation. ICANN maintains policies and specifications for registrars and registrant's to abide by.
- What is WHOIS?
- WHOIS services provide public access to data on registered domain name holders. Registered Name Holders are required to provide accurate and reliable contact details to their Registrar to update WHOIS data for a Registered Name.